Thursday, August 25, 2005

Three Month Check-up

I had a CT scan before my apointment with the radiation oncologist. I turned down the doctor's request that I take IV contrast during the scan. This has always made me nautious. The last to scans I have had I have vomitted afterwards. Well I saw how much nicer the images were with contrast. They suggested I take an anti amenic prior to the next scan and try the contrast again.

Everything looked good on the CT. The tumors in my chest were markedly smaller than the original scan. He didn't seem to think there was any sign of active cancer after the first three months. We discussed a fertility assay, which Jenny and I will likely do within the next few months. Life moves on for another three months...

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Ms. NaughtyPanties said...

Good health to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home